There are so many different events that would be appropriate for our photo booths. When you think ‘photo booth’ you may automatically assume it’s just for weddings, galas, holiday parties and sorority events. But have you considered how it can leverage marketing and positive experience for your business? We’ve set up photo booths at conferences, trade shows, meetups, movie premiers, networking events, career fairs, and the list goes on. If you’re a business or corporation that isn’t looking for just a photographer to take pictures of your event but you’re looking to invest in something that will be unique and build your business, look no further. Here are a five reasons why you need our photo booth at your next corporate event:
1. Icebreaker: Let’s face it; sometimes it can be awkward to approach people and spark conversation at a conference or networking event. Our photo booth is an easy way to break the ice and get to know your audience! It encourages people to be interactive and have fun and makes them feel more comfortable! You can easily exchange business cards and shake hands without fear of awkward small talk.
2. Marketing: Of course our photo booths are fun and interactive but it’s also a huge marketing tool for your business. Our creative team will design an overlay that is permanent on every shared image. This means each time an image is shared via Instagram or Facebook your business’s name is now being shared throughout an audience you would not reach otherwise. If a photo with your logo in the overlay is printed, that guest can now put that picture on display, i.e. refrigerator, office desk, in car, etc. Not only is it more memorable than a business card, but each time they go to grab milk from the fridge or sit down at work or wait in traffic, your company name is what that person sees, thus building consistent brand recognition.
Another marketing tool we focus on for our corporate clients is a vinyl wrap. We will add your logo, branding, and/or tagline to the actual open-air booth for a small upgrade. You can see an example of a partial vinyl wrap below. When someone is walking by or walking up to take a photo at the booth, they will see the your company name on the top, bottom, and sides of the booth and you’re now getting brand more visibility, without having to speak to anyone about your brand.
3. Gain Leads: One of the coolest things we can do for our corporate clients is help them gain leads through our photo booth service. Say whaaaat? ! That’s right! When we turn on instant digital sharing, our software saves the emails or phone numbers that are shared to send the photo. For a small upgrade, we can share the email capture list with you and you’ll have access to everyone’s email that took a photo, with your guest’s acknowledgment. You can also create an optional demographic survey guests can fill out after taking a photo so you know your audience even more! It’s a simple way to create leads and promote growth for your business. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy.
4. Unique and lasting experience: A photo booth leaves an impression on your audience. We want your attendees at an event to remember their experience and associate photo booths in the future with how much they enjoyed yours! When your attendees look back on their printed photo, our professional staff will guarantee they have a positive memory from your event.
5. Professional Use: If you’re unsure that you need a photo booth for corporate entertainment, we have a few other ideas up our sleeve. One of our favorite corporate photo booth set ups is organizing a photo shoot for headshots, ideal for updating your team’s profile pictures. We also offer roaming photography for our clients. This would be perfect for photographing any of your team meetings or outings to share your company’s atmosphere and help with future recruiting!
Want to learn more about how a photo booth will be an impactful addition to your next corporate event? Email our corporate sales team today! email@example.com