University of Texas Campus representative
We are Austin's leading luxury photo booth. We aim find exactly what each client’s needs are and tailor their photo booth experience. Our goal is to make our clients look amazing. We are passionate, generous and service-minded people. Our philosophy is to come into work every day excited for the possibility of creating a great experience for our clients.
The Oh Happy Day Booth University of Texas Rep is responsible for selling a luxury photo booth experience to student and other university organizations on the UT Campus. General responsibilities are listed below. As Oh Happy Day Booth continues to grow and as needs change, the responsibilities of this position may evolve.
- Day-to-day hours will be performed remotely, but candidate must live in the Austin area. Expectation is 5-10 hours of work per week.
- To successfully sell our services, the sales manager needs understand the services and products we offer. Training will be provided.
- Solicitation of existing and new accounts through:
- Personal visits
- Telephone calls
- Written correspondence/ email communication
- Focusing on acquiring new business, specifically student organizations (Greek, student government, clubs, etc), sports organizations, alumni association, etc.
- Maintain relationships and follow up with past clients to solicit additional bookings.
- Actively seek out and attend networking and community events to build relationships.
- Work directly with leads to determine which service is ideal for their event, and then notify the CEO to begin the booking process.
- Promptly respond to all inquiries, prospects, and tentative or definite business.
- Accurately track and report leads.
- Prepare and send sales activity report to CEO 24 hours before bi-monthly sales meetings via Skype or Facetime, or face-to-face.
- Develop plans for revenue-increasing opportunities.
- Have expert knowledge of Oh Happy Day Booth's booth specifications, capabilities, services and requirements for events.
- Along with the CEO, develop and achieve quarterly goals.
- Participate in bi-monthly sales meetings either in person or via Skype or phone call.
The ideal candidate has:
- Enthusiasm and a true people-person personality.
- A self-starting work ethic.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong influencing and negotiating abilities.
- An existing presence in student organizations.
- The confidence to hop on the phone. Emails aren’t always enough, and some leads like to put a voice to the name.
- Outstanding relationship development skills.
- Perfect grammar.
Compensation is commission-based and will vary based on experience. Commission is expected to be between 8% and 10% of each event brought in.