Corporate Sales manager
We are Austin's leading luxury photo booth. We aim find exactly what each client’s needs are and tailor their photo booth experience. Whether it is a wedding or a big-scale corporate activation for thousands of guests, our goal is to make our clients look amazing. We are passionate, generous and service-minded people. Our philosophy is to come into work every day excited for the possibility of creating a great experience for our clients.
The Oh Happy Day Booth Sales Manager is responsible for selling a luxury photo booth experience. General responsibilities are listed below. As Oh Happy Day Booth continues to grow and as needs change, the responsibilities of this position may evolve.
- Day-to-day hours will be performed remotely, but candidate must live in the Austin area.
- To successfully sell our services, the sales manager needs understand the services and products we offer. To do this, he/she will be required to attend a couple events to learn how equipment works and how we operate. Event hours fluctuate. Must be available to work weekends.
- Polished, professional business casual attire. Impeccable grooming standards are a must.
- Qualification and solicitation of existing and new accounts through:
- Personal visits
- Telephone calls
- Written correspondence/ email communication
- Focusing on acquiring new business, specifically corporate.
- Build relationships with event planners, venues and public relations/marketing firms.
- Follow sales process by qualifying leads, probing for needs and closing business.
- Maintain relationships and follow up with past clients to solicit additional bookings.
- Actively seek out and attend industry networking and community events.
- Determine the best package and upgrades for each individual lead, and create and send the lead a contract for signing along with an invoice to pay.
- Handle client questions and overcome obstacles within the booking process.
- Promptly respond (same day or by noon the next day if after hours) to all inquiries, prospects, and tentative or definite business.
- Accurately track and report leads.
- Prepare and send weekly sales activity report to CEO every Monday by 5 pm.
- Develop plans for revenue-increasing opportunities.
- Have expert knowledge of Oh Happy Day Booth's booth specifications, capabilities, services and requirements for events.
- Create a quarterly research report on industry trends and local competitors.
- Along with the CEO, develop and achieve quarterly goals and sales targets.
- Participate in bi-monthly sales meetings.
- Additional projects as assigned.
The ideal candidate has:
- A strong, proven track record of sales achievement and a serious passion to win and not take no for an answer.
- The confidence to hop on the phone. Emails aren’t always enough, and big-name clients like to put a voice to the name.
- Outstanding relationship development skills.
- Confidence to deal face to face with decision makers within big name businesses.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong influencing and negotiating abilities.
- A self-starting work ethic.
- Enthusiasm and a true people-person personality.
- A degree in communication, business management, sales or related degree is preferred.
- 2-5 years of experience in sales.
- Perfect grammar.
Compensation is commission-based and will be based on candidate's experience in sales. Commission is expected to be between 12% and 15%.